- With two 1450-Watt Bafang Motors and two 30-amp controllers, these dual-motor electric bikes will reach a speed of 38 to 40 MPH and have between the two motors 200 NM of Torque. The Battery Output has a BMS of 55 – 60 amps. Real-life testing shows a distance per charge of 97 miles.
- A patent-pending, solid-state switching system to change between the three batteries.
- ThermoTRX Battery Protection System: Batteries that are equipped with heat strips to maintain optimal temperature, (above freezing), for charging and discharging, extending the batteries’ longevity.
- GenerTRX Power Generation System: using Disc Brake Rotor Rotating with Magnets and Coils for a constant charge into your Lithium-Ion Battery increasing your distance mathematically by 30% – 50%.
- All manufactured parts for bicycles and e-bikes use 15-5 Stainless Steel on bolts, nuts, and screws, which rust. See our examples. UltraTRX Electric Bikes is the only manufacturer that takes the time to pull and replace every bolt, screw, or nut possible with 18-8 Marine Grade Stainless Steel which will never ever rust. That is why our Electric Bikes will last forever.
- Frame: Full suspension 6061 Alloy Frame, Hydro-dipped Finish in Camouflage to Repel Dirt
- Front Fork: GTMRK non-through Axle Suspension Fork, Alloy with Patented Lock Plate for Hub Motor
- Brakes: Ares Double Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 203mm Rotors, Front and Rear
- Rear Shock: DNM Rear Shock, Rear Pivot Shock
- Derailleur: Alivio or XT 8-Speed Cassette and Derailleur, Shimano
- Grips: Velo Ergonomic Grips
- Pedals: Velo
- Saddle: Velo
- Rear Locking Plate: Stainless Steel Patent-Pending Bolt Through Locking Plates
- Handlebars: Zoom Extra Long 770mm
- Head Set: Tapered 1 1/2 Bottom; 1 1/8 Top Sealed Bearings, Cane Creek, or Similar
- Head Tube: Alloy 6061 Tapered
- Stem: Race Face or Similar, 90 mm Length, Angled Up
- Bottom Tube: Extra Large Hollow Tube with Patent-Pending Dual Batteries with Closed Compartment for Two Separate Plug-And-Play Electronics
- Rear Rack: Patent-Pending Extra-Large Tubing for Strength, holds Rear Battery Under Rack
- Front Rack: (Optional), Extra Large Tubing Width 10 inch by 10 inch, Two-tiered for Solar Panel Installation, (Patent-Pending), Rear Panel Connected to Front, Merge Both Panels Together for Output Direct +0 Batteries
- Front and Rear Fenders: Rigid Plastic; (No Noise for Silent Cycling). Hydro Dipped to Minimize Mud and Dirt Sticking to Frame
- Saddle Bags: (Optional), Extra Large for Folding Solar Panels, (Patent-Pending)
- Rims: Ultra-Lite Alloy with Patented Cut-Outs
- Tires: Kenda Juggarnut; 26” x 4.5” Width
- Tubes: 26” x 4.5” Run Flat with Solid Foam Cores inside Tubes, (Patent-Pending) (Run-Flat on Next Shipment)
- Spokes: DT Champion, Stainless Steel with Liquid Nipple Lock Fluid to keep tight
- Light: Front and Rear with High LTD Illumination
- Color: All Parts Same Camouflage Color or Black: Rims, Bike, Racks, Saddle Bags, Fenders, Battery Covers
Rims and Wheel Sets:
- Rim: (Matte Black or Camouflage) Tubeless Ready with Patented Cutouts*, Ultra-Light Single Wall Alloy, Welded Seam, 36H. These ultra-light rims were instrumental in breaking two cycling world records. Click here to learn more. (Any other manufacture with this rim design violates our patent.)
- Front Hubs: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub, with Alloy Sealed Bearings 1450 Watt 48V.
(Any other bike manufacturer with a front hub motor is in violation of our patent.)
- Rear Hub: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub with Alloy Sealed Bearings 1450 Watt 48V and Shimano 8-Speed Cassette.
- Tire: 26’ by 4.5”, High-Density Rubber for Puncture Resistance.
Optional Kevlar Liner between Tire and Tube for almost “No-Flat” Scenario.
- Tubes:4” x 26” Schrader Valve.
- 2 Bike Sizes: 17” – Small and 20” – Large; Max Weight: 400 lbs.
Weight and Packaging:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 61 lbs. (Without 2 Extra Batteries)
- Optional Fold-Out Solar Panel (Additional): This comes with its own storage bag (15″ x 16″ x 1″) and fits on any saddle bag measuring about the size of a laptop. The dimensions of the fold-out solar panel completely unfolded is 33″ x 43″. This output of the Fold-Out Solar Panel has been calculated both with measuring devices as well as testing in various real-life scenarios. The Fold Out Solar Panels produce between 1.5 Amps per hour to a max of 2.76 Amps per Hour.Testing in 60 Degree F temperatures on a sunny day in Hilton Head, SC fully charged the battery in about 5 hours. A test in colder temperatures on a cloudy day in Bend, OR took about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. We also found that the solar panel charged a cell phone at the same time in less than an hour. This makes this a great accessory to have on any Electric Bike with a Rear Rack and Saddle Bag or Backpack.
- Front Motor: Bafang Brushless 1450 Watt Max Peak Output with Patent-Pending Stainless Steel Lock Plates
- Rear Motor: Bafang Brushless 1450 Watt Max Peak Output with Patent-Pending Stainless Steel Lock Plates
- Controllers: Front Bafang Plug and Play Connectors Inside Bottom Tube 30 Amp Output, Rear Bafang Plug and Play Connectors Inside Bottom Tube 30 Amp Output
- Throttle: Bafang Thumb-Type Throttle Dual Systems
- Display: Bafang, Digital Dual Systems
- Electric Systems: Dual for the Usage of One or Both, (Patent-Pending)
- Batteries: Three Batteries, One Inside Bottom Tube 48V 17.5 AH; Top Battery on Top of Bottom Tube (Camouflage Color), 48V 13 AH SONY or Panasonic Cells, (Patent-Pending). Additional 24.5 AH Rear Rack for Battery. Only E-Bike with 55 – 60 Amp BMS Output. (Patent-Pending)
- Controller: To Power Lights and Disc Brake Cut-Off Switch, Dual system, (Patent-Pending)
- Total Watts: Max Peak Output of 2900 Watts; Made for Maximum Torque and Power
- Optional Heat Strips: Ensure Maximum Lithium-Ion Output on Low-Temperature Rides, Bottom Battery temperature stays at 32°F or Above, as Lithium-Ion Batteries Lose Power at Under 30°F. Set with the Thermostat to Maintain a Maximum Temperature of 32°F. Heat Strips Placed Battery Shell, (Patent-Pending)
Speed / Distance:
- Max Speed: 38 – 40 mph
- Distance Calculated: 5 AH 48 Volt Bottom Tube Battery + 13 AH 48 Volt Top of Bottom Tube Battery + 24.5 AH Rear Rack Battery, Totals = 55 AH.
Max distance mathematically calculated: 55 x 48 Volts = 2640 Watts / Hours ÷ 25 Amps = Maximum Calculated 105 Miles per charge. Testing shows this bike will get a maximum distance 97 Miles.
- Maximum Torque with Both Motors: 200NM (Sustainable Constant Torque)
- Folding Solar Panels: To Place in Saddle Bags. (Charges 48V or 52V or Dual Panels Will Charge 72V)
- Optional Gyro Hitch Pulling Patent-Pending Adaptor: to allow wheeled carts and caddies to attach to bike rear rack.
- Optional UltraTRX 4 Wheel Cart: This cart not only has four wheels which are specially designed to go up and down and over any terrain. It also has puncture-proof, (foam-filled), extra-wide tires at 6” wide and 16” diameter. This cart can not only be used for backcountry hunting or fishing but with its extra-wide tires, it can also be used to haul beach gear, and sports equipment, and since it folds up, it will fit in almost any vehicle. Our GenerTRX Power Generation System can be applied to all four wheels.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Electronics; Two Years on Frame and Fork.