Folding E-Bike Specifications:
- With two 1450-Watt Bafang Motors and two 30-amp controllers, these dual-motor electric bikes will reach a speed of 38 to 40 MPH and have between the two motors 200 NM of Torque. The Battery Output has a BMS of 55 – 60 amps. Real-life testing shows a distance per charge of 67 miles.
- A patent-pending, solid-state switching system to change between the three batteries.
- ThermoTRX Battery Protection System: Batteries that are equipped with heat strips to maintain optimal temperature, (above freezing), for charging and discharging, extending the batteries’ longevity.
- GenerTRX Power Generation System: using Disc Brake Rotor Rotating with Magnets and Coils for a constant charge into your Lithium-Ion Battery increasing your distance mathematically by 30% – 50%.
- All manufactured parts for bicycles and e-bikes use 15-5 Stainless Steel on bolts, nuts and screws, which rust. See our examples. UltraTRX Electric Bikes is the only manufacturer that takes the time to pull and replace every bolt, screw, or nut possible with 18-8 Marine Grade Stainless Steel which will never ever rust. That is why our Electric Bikes will last forever.
- Frame: Full suspension 6061 Alloy Frame, Hydro-dipped Finish in Camouflage to Repel Dirt
- Front Fork: GTMRK non-through Axle Suspension Fork, Alloy with Patented Lock Plate for Hub Motor
- Brakes: Ares Double Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 203mm Rotors, Front and Rear
- Rear Shock: DNM Rear Shock, Rear Pivot Shock
- Derailleur: Alivio or XT 8-Speed Cassette and Derailleur, Shimano
- Grips: Velo Ergonomic Grips
- Pedals: Folding
- Rear Locking Plate: Stainless Steel Patent-Pending Bolt Through Locking Plates
- Handlebars: Extra Long 630mm
- Head Set: Tapered 1 1/2 Bottom; 1 1/8 Top Sealed Bearings, Cane Creek, or Similar
- Head Tube: Alloy 6061 Tapered
- Stem: Folding with Adjustable Length
- Top Tube: Hollow Tube with Battery Inside, Plug-And-Play Electronics, and Switch System
- Rear Rack: Patent-Pending Extra-Large Tubing for Strength, holds Rear Battery Under Rack
- Front and Rear Fenders: Rigid Plastic; (No Noise for Silent Cycling). Hydro Dipped to Minimize Mud and Dirt Sticking to Frame
- Saddle Bags: (Optional), Extra Large for Folding Solar Panels, (Patent-Pending)
- Rims: Ultra-Lite Alloy with Patented Cut-Outs
- Tires: Kenda Juggarnut; 24” x 4” Width
- Tubes: 24” x 4” Run Flat with Solid Foam Cores inside Tubes, (Patent-Pending) (Run-Flat on Next Shipment)
- Spokes: DT Champion, Stainless Steel with Liquid Nipple Lock Fluid to keep tight
- Light: Front and Rear with High LTD Illumination
- Color: All Parts Same Camouflage Color or Black: Rims, Bike, Racks, Saddle Bags, Fenders, Battery Covers
Rims and Wheel Sets:
- Rim: (Matte Black or Camouflage) 20″ x 100 mm Alloy Rims; Tubeless Ready with Patented Cut Outs, ultra-light single wall alloy, welded seam, 36H. These ultra-light rims were instrumental in breaking two cycling world records. Click here to learn more. (Any other manufacturer with this rim design is in violation of our patent.)
- Front Hubs: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub with Alloy sealed Shell 1450 Watt System.
- Rear Hub: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub 1450 Watt System, with Sealed Bearings and 8-Speed Shimano Cassette.
- Tire: 24″ by 4″ width; Premium Kenda tires with high-density rubber for puncture resistance with center bead.
- Tubes: 24″ x 4″ Schrader valve.
- Crank Set: Alloy 38T chain ring, Alloy crank with 175mm Arm, Dual Chain-Guard Non-Slip, or Chain Loose.
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster.
- BB Set: Steel shell, sealed bearings, 100mm shell width.
- Shifter: Shimano 8-Speed Alivio or Altus.
- Rear Derailleur: Alivio or Altus 8-Speed.
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm length (black).
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy with Quick Release.
- Fenders: Front and Rear.
- Lights: Front and Rear.
- Full Suspension: DNM Rear Pivot Shock.
- Front Wheel / Back Wheel Hub Motors: 1450 Watt + 1450 Watt Motors, 48 Volt, 34.5 Amp Hour Battery. 2900w Total. Total 55 – 60 Amp output for maximum motor output; (Compared to other dual motor manufacturers whose BMS output is 30 Amps which is not sufficient for two motors using 30 Amps each.) (Wattage is calculated by Volts x Amps = 48 Volts x 30 Amps =1450 Watts.)
- Throttle: Handlebar Mounted Thumb Throttles.
- Dual Display Pads: Handlebar Mounted Digital Display with 3 Levels of Power: Low-Medium-High. Each motor has a separate controller creating two separate electronic systems. This allows a rider the option to choose one motor (front or back) or both depending on what they want to achieve in any situation. Plus, if one motor malfunctions, they still can use the second motor to get to their destination; (No other manufacturer offers this feature, Patent-Pending.)
- Dual Control Units: Dual Seat Post Mounted 30 Amp Controllers for separate electronic systems. (Some manufacturers offer this; however, maximum Amp output is 15 – 17 Amp per Controller which minimizes power and torque.)
- Batteries:5 AH Inside Tube, and 24.5 AH Battery on Rear Rack. Batteries has Sealed Poly Casing, Lithium-Ion Technology with High-Density SONY® or Panasonic® Cells with 1,000 Cycles. Featuring a Patent-Pending BMS, (Battery Maintenance System), with 55 – 60 Amp output for maximum motor output; (Compared to other dual motor manufacturers whose BMS output is 30 Amps which is not sufficient for two motors using 30 Amps each.)
- Battery Duration: Total 35 Amp Hours, 67 Miles per Charge. (Tested with 210 lb. man riding). This will be 1680 Watt-Hours, and with each 1000 Watt Motor will achieve an additional 25 Miles per Watt Hour, or 60 – 70 Miles per Charge. 10.5 AH Inside Tube, and 24.5 AH Battery on Rear Rack = 35 AH or 1680 Watt-Hours.
Max distance mathematically calculated: 35 AH x 48 = 1680 Watt Hours ÷ 25 = 67 miles per Charge. (Tested with 210 lb. man riding).
- Charger: Long-Lasting 3 Amp Charger, Charge Time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger is Proven to Shorten Battery Life.)
- Solar Panel Options:
- Optional Fold-Out Solar Panel: This comes with its own storage bag (15″ x 16″ x 1″) and fits on any saddle bag measuring about the size of a laptop. The dimensions of the fold-out solar panel completely unfolded is 33″ x 43″. This output of the Fold-Out Solar Panel has been calculated both with measuring devices as well as testing in various real-life scenarios. The Fold Out Solar Panels produce between 1.5 Amps per Hour to a max of 2.76 Amps per Hour.
- Testing in 60 Degree F temperatures on a sunny day in Hilton Head, SC fully charged the battery in about 5 Hours. A test in colder temperatures on a cloudy day in Bend, OR took about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. We also found that the solar panel charged a cell phone at the same time in less than an hour. This makes this a great accessory to have on any Electric Bike with a Rear Rack and Saddle Bag or Backpack.
Weight and Packaging:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
Speed and Distance:
- Max Speed: Non-Pedaling Assist Maximum Speed 38 – 40 MPH. Tested and proven with 210 lb man.
- Maximum Torque: 180NM; This bike gets max torque immediately so both wheels spin if you hit full throttle.
- Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 60 – 70 Miles at Steady Full Speed on both Batteries. Testing shows this bike will get a maximum distance 67 Miles.
- Folding Solar Panels: To Place in Saddle Bags. (Charges 48V or 52V or Dual Panels Will Charge 72V)
- Optional Gyro Hitch Pulling Patent-Pending Adaptor: to allow wheeled carts and caddies to attach to bike rear rack.
- Optional UltraTRX 4 Wheel Cart: This cart not only has four wheels which are specially designed to go up and down and over any terrain. It also has puncture-proof, (foam-filled), extra-wide tires at 6” wide and 16” diameter. This cart can not only be used for backcountry hunting or fishing but with its extra-wide tires, it can also be used to haul beach gear, and sports equipment, and since it folds up, it will fit in almost any vehicle. Our GenerTRX Power Generation System can be applied to all four wheels.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Electronics; Two Years on Frame and Fork.