- With two 1560-Watt Bafang Motors and two 30-amp controllers, these dual-motor electric bikes will reach a speed of 38 to 40 MPH and have between the two motors 180 NM of Torque. The Battery Output has a BMS of 55 – 60 amps. Real-life testing shows a distance per charge of 67 miles.
- A patent-pending, solid-state switching system to change between the three batteries.
- ThermoTRX Battery Protection System: Batteries that are equipped with heat strips to maintain optimal temperature, (above freezing), for charging and discharging, extending the batteries’ longevity.
- GenerTRX Power Generation System: Using Disc Brake Rotor Rotating with Magnets and Coils for a constant charge into your Lithium-Ion Battery increasing your distance mathematically by 30% – 50%.
- All manufactured parts for bicycles and e-bikes use 15-5 Stainless Steel on bolts, nuts and screws, which rust. See our examples. UltraTRX Electric Bikes is the only manufacturer that takes the time to pull and replace every bolt, screw, or nut possible with 18-8 Marine Grade Stainless Steel which will never ever rust. That is why our Electric Bikes will last forever.