Folding E-Bike Specifications:
- Frame: Alloy Al6061, (Matte Black or Camouflage), with front emblem (Alloy) and bottom bike label.
- Fork: UltraTrx Steel 1 1/8 Threaded Suspension 100mm Travel.
- Headset: (Black) 1 1/8 Threaded, Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell, (Adjustable Length).
- Handlebars: Alloy 31.8mm center clamp, 700 mm length with 35mm rise (textured black).
- Grips: Ergonomic Grips standard.
- Adjustable Stem: 1 1/8 Alloy with Extended Rise off Front Head Tube.
- Fenders: Rigid Metal Fenders on Front and Back.
BRAKES / LEVERS:
- Brakes/Levers: TekTro Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Front/Rear 160mm Rotors.
RIMS AND WHEEL SETS:
- Rim: (Matte Black or Camouflage) 20″ x 100 mm Alloy Rims; Tubeless Ready with Patented Cut-Outs, ultra-light single wall alloy, welded seam, 36H.
These ultra-light rims were instrumental in breaking two cycling world records. Click here to learn more. (Any other manufacturer with this rim design is in violation of our patent.)
- Front Hubs: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub with Alloy sealed Shell 1250 Watt System.
- Rear Hub: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub 1250 Watt System, with Sealed Bearings and 8-Speed Shimano Cassette.
- Tire: 20″ by 4″ width; Premium Kenda tires with high-density rubber for puncture resistance with center bead.
- Tubes: 20″ x 4″ Schrader valve.
- Crank Set: Alloy 38T chain ring, Alloy crank with 175mm Arm, Dual Chain-Guard Non-Slip, or Chain Loose.
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster.
- BB Set: Steel shell, sealed bearings, 100mm shell width.
- Shifter: Shimano 8-Speed Alivio or Altus.
- Rear Derailleur: Alivio or Altus 8-Speed.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm length (black).
- Seatpost Clamp: Alloy with Quick Release.
- Fenders: Rigid Metal Front and Rear.
- Lights: Front and Rear.
- Front Wheel / Back Wheel Hub Motors: 1250 Watt + 1250 Watt Motors, 48 Volt, 14 Amp Hour Battery. 2500w Total. Total 50 Amp output for maximum motor output; (Compared to other dual motor manufacturers whose BMS output is 30 Amps which is not sufficient for 2 motors using 25 Amps each.) (Wattage is calculated by Volts x Amps = 48 Volts x 26 Amps =1248 Watts)
- Throttle: Handlebar Mounted Thumb Throttles.
- Dual Display Pads: Handlebar Mounted Digital Display with 3 Levels of Power: Low-Medium-High. Each motor has a separate controller creating 2 separate electronic systems. This allows riders the option to choose one motor (front or back) or both depending on what they wanted to achieve in any situation. Plus, if one motor malfunctions they still can use the second motor to get to their destination; (No other manufacturer offers this feature, Patent-Pending.)
- Dual Control Units: Dual Frame Mounted 26 Amp Controllers for separate electronic systems. (Some manufacturers offer this, however, maximum Amp output is 15 – 17 Amp per Controller which minimizes power and torque.)
- Dual Batteries: Sealed Poly Casing, Lithium-Ion Technology with High-Density SONY® or Panasonic® Cells with 1,000 Cycles. Features a Patent-Pending BMS, (Battery Maintenance System), with 50 Amp output for maximum motor output; (Compared to other dual motor manufacturers whose BMS output is 30 Amps which is not sufficient for 2 motors using 25 Amps each.)
- Battery Duration: 14 Amp Hours, 24.8 Miles per Charge. (Tested with 210 lb. man riding). Optional 24.5 Amp Hour rear mount battery; (coming soon.) This will add an additional 1176 Watt-Hours and with each 1250 Watt Motor will achieve an additional 25 Miles per Watt Hour or 45 – 58 Miles per Charge. Using both Batteries 60 to 70 Miles per Charge is possible.
- Charger: Long-Lasting 3 Amp Charger, Charge Time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger is Proven to Shorten Battery Life.)
- Optional Rear Rack (Additional): 24.5AH and 48V + Bottom Tube Mount: 14aH 48V = Total with both 38.5 aH. All UltraTRX Batteries have a 50 AMP BMS to push both 25 Amp controllers and Motors to the max (25 Amp Controllers each).
Max distance mathematically calculated:
38.5AH x 48V = 1848 Watt Hours ÷ 25 Amp = 73.92 Miles per Charge;
(You can expect 60 – 70 Miles per Charge.)
- Optional Fold-out Solar Panel: This comes with its own storage bag (15″ x 16″ x 1″) and fits on any saddlebag measuring about the size of a laptop. The dimensions of the fold-out solar panel completely unfolded is 33″ x 43″. This output of the Fold-Out Solar Panel has been calculated both with measuring devices as well as testing in various real-life scenarios. The Fold Out Solar Panels produce between 1.5 Amps per hour to a max of 2.76 Amps per Hour. Testing in 60 Degree F temperatures on a sunny day in Hilton Head, SC fully charged the battery in about 5 hours. A test in colder temperatures on a cloudy day in Bend, OR took about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. We also found that the solar panel charged a cell phone at the same time in less than an hour. This makes this a great accessory to have on any Electric Bike with a Rear Rack and Saddle Bag or Backpack.
WEIGHT AND PACKAGING:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
SPEED / DISTANCE:*
- Speed: Non-Pedaling Assist Maximum Speed 23-26 MPH.* Maximum Speed 26 MPH, Tested and proven with 210 lb man.
- Maximum Torque: 180NM; This bike gets max torque immediately so both wheels spin if you hit full throttle.
- Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 23 Miles at Steady Full Speed on a Single Battery.*
* Please Note:
These are averages as terrain, incline, and weight of rider are factors that can obviously impact these figures. Other manufacturers test their speed and distance on a bike stand with no friction, and no weight which greatly impacts results. Our figures are tested with a 200 lb. person on the bike in real-time in real terrain.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Electronics; Two Years on Frame and Fork.