- Fork: Dual suspension motorcycle, UltraTrek, dual aluminum alloy straight-through hydraulic front fork.
- Frame: Alloy A1 6061
- Handlebars: Matte black textured. Alloy 31.8mm center clamp
Brakes/levers: Hydraulic discs brakes front and rear. ANJIE, 180mm rotor diameter.
Rims and Wheel sets:
- Rim: Aluminum, UltraTrek 12inch aluminum
- Front Hubs: UltraTrek
- Rear Hub: 3000 watt 60v motor
- Tire: Motorcycle style, tubeless
- Back wheel hub motors: 3000 Watt 60V
- Throttle: type twist
- Control Pad: Handle bar mounted digital display with levels of power; low-med-high
- Battery: sealed poly casing, lithium ion technology with high density. 1000 cycle: 30AH
- Battery duration: 30amp hours
- Charger: long-lasting amp charger. Charge time 4 to 6 hours
Weight and Packing:
Seat: Seat fits 2, super large, leather material.
Front shock fork: Dual suspension UltraTrek electric motorcycle, dual aluminum alloy straight-through hydraulic front fork
Rear suspension: Under Seat full Suspension UltraTrek brand.
Front and rear light: LED, Signals Front and Rear, plus brake light, side reflector
Lights: Front and rear turn signals
Mirrors: 2 both sides of handle bars, rear view
Speed and distance:
- Speed: Maximum speed 50 mph
- Distance: distance approximately 50 miles at a steady full speed*
These are averages as terrain, incline and weight of riders are factors that can obviously impact these figures. Other manufactures test their speed and distance on a bike in real time in real terrain.
Warranty: One year manufacturer’s warranty on electronics; Two years on frame and fork.